Thursday 6 January 2011

Level 3 Team Project - Week 29 (Christmas Overview)


During the two week Christmas break, I spent time working with both the groups final report and my own individual report. During this time I decided to prioritise the group report, as doing this will allow more time for group feedback to be given and also as it is handed in several days earlier than the individual one.

Before the break began, team members met up to discuss who would be doing what tasks and what writing style to stick to. It was made clear to all members what tasks they should be working on, with Steve Austin posting up a summary of these tasks on the group blog.

The sections I was assigned to work with were the following; Project Overview, Hypothesis, Project Methodologies, Evaluation Approach and Analysis of Results. I made sure to make a start on each section before the holidays, continuing  them once moved back home during the lead up to Christmas. We decided to leave the Conclusion, Critical Assessment and Future Studies sections unassigned, so that group members could work together on these final parts when back after Christmas.

I met up with Steve during the two week break, spending some time with the group report Test Theory section. I also had Steve look over the work written by me during the break so far, making alterations where appropriate. Several emails were sent detailing the work completed by myself  to other members of the team, also requesting a status update of their own work. Unfortunately however, no return emails were received and the status of certain other members of the teams work is still currently unknown.

In the next week, I plan on contributing more to the groups final report, working alongside the others to complete the project conclusion section. I also hope to spend more time with my individual project report, of which will be 100% completed by this time next week.

To view the Team Fable project blog, click here.
To view all of the Team Project diary entries, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment